Xcrosscash is a Nigerian loan app that allows eligible users to get up to $50,000 in fast loans. We’ll go through Xcrosscash loan conditions, the Xcrosscash app, how to receive a loan from Xcrosscash, how to repay, and much more in this tutorial.
What is the mechanism behind it?
Xcrosscash is a Nigerian company that offers loan services. It allows those who are eligible to apply for loans using their smartphones.
On the Xcrosscash app, you don’t need any collateral or property documents to secure a loan. Xcrosscash also allows you to increase your credit limit. You can get a large loan amount at a cheap interest rate this way.
By increasing your credit limit, you will be able to borrow large sums of money at low interest rates.
Loan criteria for Xcrosscash
You must meet the qualifications to be eligible for an Xcrosscash loan in Nigeria.
- You must be a Nigerian citizen and resident.
- You must be between the ages of 20 and 55.
You’ll also need to provide certain information to Xcrosscash. They are as follows:
- What is your account number?
- The phone number where you will receive SMS confirmation
- Your Verification Code from the Bank (BVN)
How can I get the Xcrosscash app on my phone?
Xcrosscash is now unavailable for Windows and iOS devices.
The Xcrosscash app must be downloaded and installed from the Google Play Store.
This program is only 12 MB in size and has received over 500,000 downloads. It presently has a 4.5 rating from more than 25,000 people.
How to use the Xcrosscash app to secure a loan
You must first create an account with the Xcrosscash mobile app in order to receive your first loan.
The steps can be found here.
- Open the Xcrosscash application.
- To sign up, go to the sign in and sign up page and click the sign up button.
- Click “Next” after entering your Bank Verification Number (BVN). Your nationality, age, and a few other details will be verified using the BVN.
- Please enter your phone number.
- An SMS with a One-Time-Password will be delivered. To continue, enter the password.
- It will take a few moments for your account to be created. You’ll be able to see your dashboard now.
You can keep track of your outstanding loans and repayment progress from your dashboard. Your credit limit can also be increased.
You will undertake certain relaxing chores within the program to increase your credit limit.
This can be accomplished by sharing the referral code with friends, seeing advertisements, or performing other simple tasks.
To acquire a loan from Xcrosscash, simply follow the instructions below.
- On your dashboard, select “Apply For A Loan.”
- Enter the loan amount you’d like to get. On the Xcrosscash app, you can acquire a loan ranging from $10,000 to $50,000.
- Make a repayment schedule for yourself. You have 3 to 6 months to repay the loan.
- Give your bank account information.
- Confirm and submit the application.
Xcrosscash management will assess your loan application.
Once your application is granted, you will receive the funds in your bank account.
What is the maximum amount of money you may borrow from Xcrosscash?
On the Xcrosscash app, you can get a loan between $10,000 and $50,000. This is acceptable because it is a short-term loan that will be deposited into your bank account within a day or two.
Terms of repayment
The Xcrosscash loan service is very convenient and versatile. Xcrosscash allows you to repay your loan in 3 to 6 months.
Xcrosscash rate of interest
Each loan you get from Xcrosscash has a monthly interest rate of 4 percent to 4.7 percent.
For example, if you take out a $10,000 loan through the Xcrosscash app and set your repayment period to six months:
The total interest rate (2,400) will be 24 percent.
The total sum that must be reimbursed is $12,400.
Payment of debts
Your loans can be repaid using the Xcrosscash app or by bank transfer. To refund via the app, go to your dashboard’s repayment page and select your payment method.
To pay by bank transfer, send a message to Xcrosscash customer service for bank information and payment instructions.
Xcrosscash also has a Nigerian headquarters from where it approves loan requests and manages the app.
The company’s headquarters are at 50c Sauket Street, Ikeja GRA, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
Customer service and email address for Xcrosscash
You can contact Xcrosscash with any inquiries or complaints. They have customer service representatives that will assist you. Their email address can be used to contact them.
firstname.lastname@example.org is their email address.